Let's just say about a month ago we noticed an odd/rather unpleasant odor in our entryway. We cleaned out the hall closet twice looking for any leftover snacks, mopped, took out the kitchen and bathroom trash cans and washed them ... and then figured it would go away. A month ago. Oh, and let's recall that's quite a small apartment (maybe 600-700 square feet) with every door opening off of the entryway, so no area in the apartment is more than 15 feet from the front door where we park the stroller.
Cue lovely sunny Saturday with plans for a long walk in Central Park (valiant but failed attempt to get the fusspot who stayed up until the very end of our seder last night at midnight, give or take a few minutes, to nap). And since the weather was so nice I decided to finally pull the dumpling's stroller sleeping bag out.
It's a Phil and Ted stroller. Hard to reach under seat storage. And apparently something had rolled out of the grocery bags after our last visit to Whole Foods and got stuck under the blanket. Our last visit to Whole Foods with that stroller was about a month ago ...
Which is all to say that for the past month I have been pushing my two incredible babies and a moldy, rapidly decomposing, rotten tomato all around NYC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that's not a parenting fail... no maybe a cleaning fail, but definitely not a parenting fail.
If you want to hear a parenting fail, I finally had to admit that I cuss more than I realized when Michael sat in front of my computer, smacked the table a few times and started yelling "G-d dammit" several times. Yes, I am an awesome parent.
But was it organic? : )
Post a Comment