Friday, August 13, 2010

all is well

Just still extremely tired. And traveling.

Had the real NT scan on Wednesday. Everything looked good, still waiting for results with blood draw.

Then I saw my GI doc who was not particularly concerned about nutrient malabsorption. He gave me a long lecture about stopping nursing soon. I actually didn't mind given that he included all of the following statements "no danger to baby or you" "no wonder you are tired" and "totally unnatural for your body." He is by far my favorite doc, has been following me for free for many years, and I had after all (yet again) fallen asleep on the exam table waiting for him to come into the room.

Off to a wedding this weekend, and then hopefully more internet access soon. And energy would be lovely too.

1 comment:

Katie said...

If you've said this already, I apologize, but will you continue to breastfeed the FussPot until you deliver and then tandemfeed?

You are a rockstar! I tried to continue bfing Will after I was pregnant with Emma, but couldn't hack it. It started hurting again and with all of the nausea, I just oculdn't do it. Hats off to you.