at which point the fusspot will have visited 7 countries in 6.5 months (not counting the U.S., of course).
We're off to Berlin for a romantic weekend.
On Monday morning we get the keys to our apartment for the year - so Monday is moving day 2.0. Then I have a full week of work (and hopefully a few romantic dinners) and then JD leaves and the fusspot and I will be all alone. Gulp.
ps - Click over to Mission Impossible for a really funny baby food story. I read it and remembered that I wanted to note my total zen tonight when I handed my baby to a friend/acquaintance who had never met her before (although she did go on a 5-day bike trip with me when I was, oh, say about 6 weeks pregnant), turned to greet someone new, and turned back to notice that the woman holding my baby had sat down and was merrily holding a strawberry for my fusspot to lick/eat (for the record, the only foods I have fed her thus far are asparagus and peas, as per the 4-day per new food guideline). Rather than express my normal American obsessiveness, I calmly turned around, repeated my mantra ("They have healthy, beautiful children here") and when I next glanced over my fusspot had moved on to gumming the far safer and less-allergen-prone carrots. Beats me what she gummed inbetween but thus far no signs of a reaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heh, I get back to blogging and you're leaving for four days! Dude, your life makes me tired, and I get several hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. But your life also sounds pretty kick ass - I hope you have a great weekend!
Food...gum. One persons trash is a twin's treasure :)
g
ps. it passes just fine. Trust me on this one....
Post a Comment